POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will host a regular business meeting at 9 a.m. Monday in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- New business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Conser Road projects.
- Discuss with possible action letter regarding the resignation of Jamie Oliver from the LeFlore County EMS board.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution appointing Kyle Price to the LeFlore County EMS Board.
- Open and possibly award bid regarding purchase of a commercial pumper to benefit the LeFlore County Wister Fire Department.