Skip to content

Text us

Text us (918) 649-4712.

9 Comments

1. Jesse Ryburn on August 23, 2022 at 8:09 am

Recently I lost my email account and now I have a new email account. My new email address is jessryburn367@gmail.com. I have a subscription to the Heavener Ledger. If you can change this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

• Craig Hall on August 23, 2022 at 8:44 am

Jesse, please email me at craig@heavenerledger.com and let me know what you currently subscribe to please so I can make sure everything is correct. Thank you Jesse and have a great day.

2. Loretta Vastye Stinson on August 28, 2022 at 3:06 pm

My mother-in-law Della Stinson passed away yesterday morning 8.27.2022. I live in Sulphur and am wondering how would I submit her obituary? I have typed a lengthy obit and emailed it to her sons, Joe Stinson, Heavener, and Ed Stinson, Poteau, but I’m sure I’ll need to condense it somewhat for the paper.
    Is there a charge? Also is there a limit to word count?
    Loretta Stinson
    Harvey’s wife

3. Paul Crouch on September 6, 2022 at 8:32 am

Good morning Craig, I hope you are doing well…I haven’t seen you in awhile! I want to place an ad in The Ledger but have never done it. Can you guide me to the right place and I’ll git er done! I want the ad to announce “You are personally invited to a Gospel meeting at the Heavener Church of Christ from 7-9 October 2022. Worship beginning at 6:00 PM both Friday and Saturday Evening and at 10:00 AM on Sunday morning. Titus West ( my son in-law) will be preaching and Paul Crouch will lead Acapella singing. Just let me know what I need to do to make this happen and how much I need to pay Craig. Here’s my number 405-517-2285 if you need anything. Thank you!

4. Shirley Nelson on October 27, 2022 at 5:11 pm

I read that you are not doing a newspaper by mail.
    I have subscription.
    Please send to my email address
    Please notify me.

• Craig Hall on October 28, 2022 at 10:06 am

Shirley, you can sign up for our e-edition. Click on e-edition on the menu, it will take you to a link to subscribe and fill that out please. Let me know i you have any problems.

5. Jean Meeks on November 2, 2022 at 10:38 am

I subscribed for the Ledger in May for my aunt in Enid Oklahoma 73701 Helen Davis 202 East Vine She will not be able to do the E paper so can that be transfered over to me?

• Craig Hall on November 3, 2022 at 2:14 am

Jean, we are no longer printing the paper. If you choose we can set you up with our daily newsletter. Please send your email address and I will get you hooked up.

6. David J Yoder on November 6, 2022 at 9:32 am

Don’t know if your aware of storm damage behind Hefbert Tucker. Jesse Peight family, from Cheyene, WY, purchased 300 acres that used to belong to Mr. Tucker. Started a building project 150×50 shop and house combination . Truses up, some wiring in. Storm hit it, everything down. Started cleanup Sat. P.m. Could still get pictures if wished. Also Mrs. Paul Benton above the feed mill, miraculously escaped in her house trailer. Quite a few large trees down in her pasture.