Commissioners’ agenda 8-1-2022
POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting 9 a.m. Monday in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- CALL TO ORDER.
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING(S).
- PURCHASE ORDERS/PAYROLL (SEE ATTACHED LIST TO BE PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT).
- MONTHLY FEE REPORTS.
- TRANSFER OF APPROPRIATIONS.
- BLANKET PURCHASE ORDERS.
- NEW BUSINESS.
- CURRENT BRIDGE AND ROAD PROJECTS.
- CONTRACT LABOR/SERVICE AGREEMENTS.
- BURN BAN.
- CONSER ROAD PROJECT(S).
- CONSIDER AND POSSIBLY APPROVE CBRI CASH FUND REIMBURSEMENT REQUESTS REGARDING CBRI PROJECT No. 22CBRI-D2-RD-P069 AS SUBMITTED BY COUNTY COMMISSIONER HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT DISTRICT No. 2.
- CONSIDER AND POSSIBLY APPROVE LEASE DOCUMENTS BETWEEN LEFLORE COUNTY, LANDERS CHRYSLER AND WELCH STATE BANK TO BENEFIT HAW CREEK VFD.
- DISCUSS AND POSSIBLY APPROVE FLOODPLAIN APPLICATION REQUESTED BY TRAVIS SAMPLE TO ACCESS EAST SIDE OF HWY. 59 IN PART OF THE SW NW SECTION 25 TOWNSHIP 4 NORTH, RANGE 25 EAST.
- CONSIDER AND POSSIBLY APPROVE CBRI PROJECTS FOR DISTRICT #1 AS FOLLOWS: 22CBRI-D1-RD-P086 205TH AVE; 22CBRI-D1-RD-P087 210TH AVE.; 22CBRI-D1-RD-P088 CARTER LAKE RD; 22CBRI-D1-RD-P089 KERR RD. 22CBRI-D1-RD-P090 KERR ROAD.
Was the county commissioner’s meeting that was held at 9 am, Monday August 1, 2022 announced in an earlier issue?
I posted the agenda yesterday
Yes, that would be the day of the election. I would like to know if it was posted earlier, in order to have had the information early enough to have been able to plan on attending the meeting and been aware of the planned agenda.