POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to Order.
- Minutes and/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects
D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Subdivision code compliance regarding OMMA certification.
- Discuss and possibly approve donation of $500 matching beautification grant benefiting the LeFlore County 4-h Club to be used for planting small trees and shrub at the LeFlore County Annex building.
- Discuss and possibly accept letter of resignation as submitted by Deborah Wilden from the LeFlore County Free Fair Board.
- Consider and possibly approve appointment of Brandon Wilden to the LeFlore County Free Fair Board.
- Consider and possibly approve IT Service Agreement between LeFlore County and Oklahoma State University as submitted by LeFlore County Assessor.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Discuss and possibly approve agreement between LeFlore County and Meshek & Associates to obtain an updated hazard mitigation plan for LeFlore County.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Review and possibly award bid regarding sale of 1991 Beck truck with pump removing item from Monroe Fire Department Inventory.
- Public Comments.