POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to Order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s)
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Certificates(s) of Compliance for OMMA Businesses.
- Meet with OSU representatives Danette Russell and Ann Nelson to sign Nutrition Month Proclamation.
- Consider and possibly approve Lease Purchase Agreement as submitted by Caterpillar Financial for 2013 Caterpillar 140M2 motor grader to benefit LeFlore County Highway Department District # 2.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Discuss with possible action placing various signs, advertisements and promotional items on the courthouse lawn.
- Public Comments.