The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 6 p.m.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flat salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Request to address board of education: Shanan Shipman.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls, Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report.
- Consent agenda.
- Approve or disapprove contract with Municipal Accounting Services for 2021-2022 in the amount of $7,500 for appropriated, payroll, activity fund, personnel and treasurer software program.
- Approve or disapprove contract for audit of schools with Kerry J. Patten, CPA, to perform the audit of 2020-2021 financial statements and 2021-2022 estimate of needs.
- Approve or disapprove student dropout report for 2019-2020.
- Approve or disapprove college remediation report for 2019-2020.
- Approve or disapprove Carrie Alexander as adjunct teacher one hour for art.
- Proposed executive session to discuss the employment of a director for the LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2021-2022 school year 25 OS 307 B(1).
- Vote to convene in executive session.
- Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
- Approve or disapprove hiring a director for the LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- New business.