POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes and or special business meeting minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve addition of Jim Craig as requisitioning officer for the LeFlore County Sheriff’s Department.
- Discuss with possible action declaring LeFlore County a state of emergency due to damages from recent inclement weather.
- Consider and possibly approve detention service agreement as submitted by Sac and Fox Nation Juvenile Detention Center.
- Consider and possibly approve survey work quote as submitted by CDF and Associates, LLC, regarding Conser Road phase I project.
- Meet with Olivia Allison with Oklahoma Work Force to discuss options for temporary employment services for LeFlore County.
- Public comments.