POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
9, Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and or/pay estimates for Conser Road project(s).
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve treasurer’s monthly report of office for January, 2021.
- Discuss and possibly approve 324A claim as submitted by Universal Field Services, Inc. for Cow Creek project.
- Discuss and possibly approve resolution to determine maximum monthly highway expenditures for February, 2021.
- Meet with Meshek & Associates regarding establishing a county hazard mitigation plan.
- Discuss and possibly approve disposing of equipment from assessor inventory.
- Public comments.