POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to Order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects
D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Certificates(s) of Compliance for OMMA Businesses.
- iscuss and possibly approve public health resolution allowing county treasurer to reinvest surplus of public health funds for January, 2021.
- Consider and possibly approve notice to proceed and contract FOR work regarding the detention center roof project BETWEEN LeFlore County and Heritage Hills commercial services, LLC.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution for disposing of equipment described as Samsung 15.6” laptop computer, ITEM NUMBER HAW-610.001, located at Hawcreek Fire Department.
- Consider and possibly approve Treasurer’s Monthly Report of Officers for December 2020
- Discuss with possible action updating the LeFlore County emergency management hazard mitigation plan.
- Meet with Mary Merrill to discuss personal property and/or real estate taxes.
- Public Comments.