The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Board presentation: Brandon Bowman, EPA representative.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls and Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report and school board recognition: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda.
- Approve or disapprove TLE qualitative waiver.
- Approve or disapprove CDL bus drivers’ clearinghouse contract/registration.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.