POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to Order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Certificates(s) of Compliance for OMMA Businesses.
- DISCUSS AND POSSIBLY APPROVE resolution regarding the Circuit Engineering District Board appointments of Craig Olive as Member and Derwin Gist as secondary/alternate member.
- Consider and possibly approve programming resolution regarding nail creek road, project number 21CBRI-D3-RD-P072(105).
- Consider and possibly approve change in Requisitioning and Receiving Assignments as SUBMITED TO the County Clerk’s office..
- Consider and possibly approve Pay Estimate #2 regarding LeFlore County Conser Road Project Phase I as submitted by Robinson Construction, Inc.
- Consider and possibly approve lease agreement between LeFlore County, Standridge Equipment Co. and Community State Bank.
- Consider and possibly approve Treasurer’s Monthly Report of Officers for December 2020.
- Open and possibly award bid for the Detention Center Roof project.
- Meet with Jacob Hines to discuss easement located at 16-2-27 SW ¼.
- Public Comments.