The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street, room 103.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls, Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda.
- Approve or disapprove surplus property.
- Approve or disapprove school wellness police updates.
- Approve or disapprove new COVID-19 guidelines.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as presented by the superintendent.
- Proposed executive session to perform the evaluation of the superintendent and treasurer for the 2020-2021 school year and discuss the rehire of Superintendent Ed Wilson and Treasurer/Finance Director Connie Shockley for 2020-2021 school year. 25 OS 307 (B)(1).
12 Vote to convene in executive session.
- Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
- Approve or disapprove employment of Superintendent Ed Wilson and Treasurer/Finance Director Connie Shockley for 2021-2022.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.