POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Discuss with possible action NACO leadership academy scholarship.
- Discuss with possible action Broadview networks/Oklahoma Windstream phone and equipment charges.
- Open and possibly award bid for highway district 3 backhoe purchase.
- Open and possibly award bid for LeFlore County Detention Center roof repair/replacement project.
- Public comments.