POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek South of SH 31.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve CTCL COVID 19 response grant application as presented by the LeFlore County Election Board.
- Consider and possibly approve right of way crossing at Bud French Road.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution and notice as presented by Reichert Fire Department to accept sealed bids for the purchase of a new side-by-side.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution and notice as presented by the LeFlore County Health Department to accept sealed bids for the replacement/repair of existing drainage system.
- Consider and possibly approve KEDDO Reap close-out documents for Reap subcontract number K4026-20-OLD59.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Bid award for Conser Road phase I project.
- Public comments.