POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(16), JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek south of SH 31.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve receiving and requisitioning officer list for the office of the LeFlore County sheriff.
- Review letter as submitted by the Oklahoma National Historic Society which states old city hall, Heavener Theater and Heavener Masonic Lodge has been added to the National Registry of Historic Places.
- Discuss and possibly approve receiving and requisitioning officers list of the LeFlore County Health Department.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution disposing of 1987 John Deere backhoe from District #3 inventory.
- Consider and possibly approve treasurer’s monthly report of officers for September, 2020.
- Discuss and possibly approve resolution to determine maximum monthly highway expenditures for October, 2020j.
- Meet with OSU representative Danette Russell to introduce new staff member provided through CDC grant.
- Meet with KTC representative Michael Culwell to discuss services available to the county by Kiamichi Technology Center such as some training services the county may not be aware of.
- Open and possibly award bid regarding Conser Road project phase I.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Discuss and possibly award bid regarding replacement of health department roof.
- Public comments.