POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Tuesday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders/payroll/claims.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road project: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Tabled from previous meeting. Discuss and possibly award bid for Conser Road phase 1.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Consider and possibly approve notice to re-bid Conser Road project phase 1.
- Discuss and possibly approve resolution for disposing of a Dell computer system with precision T550 processor from OSU Extension equipment inventory.
- Consider and possibly approve lawn care agreement FY 21 between LeFlore County Health Department and Monks Mowing and Landscaping.
- Consider with possible action regarding tort claim as filed by Wagner & Lynch P.I.L.C. on behalf of Kayla Jae Hill.
- Consider and possibly approve notice to sell county property as described as Bokoshe Bissell Addition Block 48, Lot 8 to bidder Tim Pierson in the amount of $38.10.
- Consider and possibly approve Cares Act resolution.
- Consider and possibly approve treasurer’s monthly report of officers for August, 2020.
- Public comments.