POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders/payroll/claims.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek south of SH 31.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Tabled from previous meeting. Discuss and possibly award bid for Conser Road phase I.
- Consider and possibly approve notice to re-bid Conser Road project phase 1.
- Discuss and possibly approve programming resolution for project number 20-CBRI-D1-RD P 079 Carter Lake Road.
- Consider and possibly approve schedule of expenditures of federal award (SEFA) for fiscal year ended June 30, 2020.
- Discuss and possibly approve public health resolution allowing county treasurer to reinvest surplus of public health funds for September, 2020.
- Consider and possibly approve bid notice advertising to accept bid notice advertising to accept bids for health department roof project.
- Public comments.
Get a better way to read the daily news, sports, obituaries and more with the Ledger/LCJ daily newsletter HERE. Subscribe now for only $5 per month or $50 a year and receive the newsletter with exclusive content, the weekly newspaper and the Ledger’s e-edition.